The Envirolet® Waterless Remote System (120VAC Electric). This is the most efficient Envirolet® System available. It also has the distinct advantage of not requiring a drain, which can sometimes be problematic.
The Envirolet® Waterless Remote System (120VAC Electric) is ideal when you have space directly below your bathroom either in a basement or outside. The Waterless Toilet (shown on the left) goes in your bathroom and is connected to the Waterless Remote System (shown above). The highest capacity Envirolet® System available.
This System was featured in the Field & Stream "Dream Cabin" magazine!
• Ideal for cottage, cabin, home or business
• Reduces and recycles waste into compost
• Clean, sanitary and odor-free
• Waterless Toilet included standard with system
• Dual Fans
• Two position control switch (operate in Fans Only mode or Fans + Heater mode)
• Unique removable bowl design on Waterless Toilet for easy cleaning
• Installs quickly and easily
• Toll-Free 1-800 real person Customer Support
• Empty as little as once a year (vacation use)
• Lifetime Warranty on body
• Now Longer! 5-Year Warranty on all internal components
• Waterless Toilet available in many colors
• Easy to remove Works-in-a-Drawer Service Module
• Click here to learn more
Specifications: Capacity: 10 persons per day for vacation use and 8 persons per day for continuous use. (Based on 3 uses per person per day.) No drain required. Drain is available as an option and is recommended for extra heavy or commercial applications. Drain must gravity feed to approved drain pit. Click here to see an example of a typical drain pit. Remote System Size: 25" W x 33" L x 28.5" H Waterless Toilet Size: 16.5" W x 22.5" L x 20.5" H (seat 15" H) Shipping Weight: 120 lbs.