The Envirolet® Low Water Remote (120VAC Electric) Composting System has the highest capacity of all the Low Water Remote Systems and allows for up to three toilets to be connected to the composting unit. Each Low Water Toilet flushes with as little as one pint.
• Ideal for cottage, cabin, home or commercial application
• Reduces and recycles waste into compost
• Clean, sanitary and odor-free
• Dual Fans for better aeration
• Two position Fans and Heater control switch
• 4" Wind Turbine included standard with System
• Unique Bowl-Trap design
• Installs quickly and easily
• Toll-free 1-800 real person Customer Support
• Empty as little as once a year (vacation use)
• Lifetime Warranty on body
• 5-Year Warranty on all internal components
• Available in choice of colors
• Easy to remove Works-in-a-Drawer™ Service Module
A Toilet is included with all Low Water Remote Systems.
Low Water Toilet Style & Color Options
Available in chocie of white, bone, platinum or ebony.
Available in choice of white or bone.
StylePlus Aria Classic
Our most stylish low water toilet option. Available in white. This toilet is all ceramic, including the base.
White or bone standard in the 510 Standard toilet option, but other color and toilet options are available.
Extra Vent Pipe
System comes with 4 feet of flexible . Order more if your vent is going to be more than 10 feet high. Remember to keep it straight up and avoid angles (see below).
Allows for easier vent disconnection. Vent disconnection is necessary if you want to service the electrical box or move the system to a new location.
Inline fan placed in vent to increase performance. Recommended for vents installed with angles. Always avoid 90° angles. Available in AC Electric or 12VDC configuration. Vent should be installed vertically.
10 persons per day for vacation use and 8 persons per day for continuous use. (Based on 3 uses per person per day.)
Power: Normal Mode 40W 75-80% of the time/540W 20-25% of the time
Energy Mode 40W 100%
(2 x 20W Fans and 1 x 500W Thermostatically-Controlled Heater)
• Drain kit must connect to an acceptable drain site (e.g., leaching pit or alternative drain site).
• Vent should be installed vertically (with no bends) if possible. Vent exits composting system from left hand side. 4' of flexible vent is included to start your venting. You need to supply 4" rigid vent pipe to complete your venting.
• More information about installation can be found here.
System Size: 25" W x 33" L x 28.5" H
510 Standard Toilet Size:
15.25" W x 20.5 L x 18.75" H (Height to toilet seat 17.125")
StylePlus Premium Toilet Size:
16" W x 21.8125" 20.0" H (Height to toilet seat 17.5")