The Envirolet® FlushSmart™ VF™ 870 Double features dual 12VDC composting systems and a modern-looking electronic flush toilet with a side-handle flush switch. Choose a dual tank model if you want the maximum performance available from any composting toilet system.
Advantages of the FlushSmart™ VF™ System
• A truly modern toilet in both looks and function
• Convenient and elegant wall-mounted flush switch
• Uses less water than other flush toilets
• Aerates and pulverizes waste for better, faster composting-action
• Installs where others cannot
Ideal Applications for the FlushSmart™ VF™
Envirolet® FlushSmart™ VF™ can be installed in any application that any other Envirolet® System can be installed. But, there are some applications where only an Envirolet® FlushSmart™ VF™ will work, including:
• Cottage or home installations on rock or with little or no room below
• Basements, Garages, Work Shops, Pool Cabanas, Yurts
• Applications where a smaller toilet is neeeded or desired
Double Tank Advantages
Envirolet® FlushSmart™ VF™ 870 Double Systems feature two 120VAC composting units to create our highest capacity system. A clever Y-Connection divides the waste entering between composting tanks. The ultra low 0.2L flush, rapid Envirolet® aeration & evaporation ability in each tank and the extra capacity of double tanks can actually reduce or even eliminate the need for an excess liquid drain when the system is used by up to four people (at rated capacity) for vacation type use.
Double Tanks for Higher Capacity
The included toilet comes with an above floor rear drain discharge, i.e., the drain from the toilet that connects to the vacuum generator unit exits the back of the toilet above the floor and not below the floor. If you need to exit the bathroom below the floor or through the side-wall (left or right) you can use the included 90° angled fitting to do so. Please ask if you are not sure how this affects your installation.
Envirolet® FlushSmart™ VF™
Note, toilet is not the 800 Series toilet in this image.
Complete System Includes
• 2 x 12VDC Envirolet® Compost Unit (0.24A minimum, 0.48A maximum)
• 1 x Vacuum Generator
• 1 x Electronic Flush Vacuum Toilet (White or Bone) with Side Flush Handle/Switch and choice of discharge location (A or B)
• 1 x 1.5" Y-Connector with Gear Clamps
• 2 x Starter Kit & Shock Soil
• 2 x Compost Accelerator
• 20' Drain Hose, Gear Clamps & Connections
• Pre-Sediment Drain Kit with 5' Nylon Drain Line - Drain must gravity connect to "acceptable drain site." More draining information.
• 2 x Flex Vent (4’ x 4”) & Gear Clamp
• 2 x 4” Wind Turbine Ventilator
Capacity: Capacity: 16 persons per day (8 x 2 tanks) for vacation use and 12 (6 x 2 tanks) persons per day for continuous use. (Based on 3 uses per person per day.)
Composting Unit Size: 25" W x 33" L x 28.5" H
Toilet to Vacuum Generator Maximum Distance: 50'
Vacuum Generator to Composting Unit Maximum Distance: 20'
Head (Toilet to Vacuum Generator height) Maximum: 6' Open Power Use Chart