The Envirolet® FlushSmart™ VF™ 700 features a 120VAC composting system and a modern-looking electronic flush toilet with wall-mount flush switch.
Advantages of the FlushSmart™ VF™ System
• A truly modern toilet in both looks and function
• Convenient and elegant wall-mounted flush switch
• Uses less water than other flush toilets
• Aerates and pulverizes waste for better, faster composting-action
• Installs where others cannot
Ideal Applications for the FlushSmart™ VF™
Envirolet® FlushSmart™ VF™ can be installed in any application that any other Envirolet® System can be installed. But, there are some applications where only an Envirolet® FlushSmart™ VF™ will work, including:
• Cottage or home installations on rock or with little or no room below
• Basements, Garages, Work Shops, Pool Cabanas, Yurts
• Applications where a smaller toilet is neeeded or desired
Drain Discharge Option
The included electronic flush toilet comes with a choice of toilet drain discharge location. Be sure to select the correct discharge for your installation requirements. Please ask if you are not sure. Options include:
1. 700A - Above Floor Rear
2. 700B - Below Floor
Envirolet® FlushSmart™ VF™ 700A Model (Above Floor Drain)
Envirolet® FlushSmart™ VF™ 700B Model (Below Floor Drain)
Complete System Includes
• 120VAC Envirolet® Compost Unit (40W minimum, 540W maximum)
• Vacuum Generator
• Electronic Flush Vacuum Toilet (White or Bone) with Flush Switch and choice of discharge location (A or B)
• 12V Power Supply
• Starter Kit & Shock Soil
• Compost Accelerator
• 16' Drain Hose, Gear Clamps & Connections
• Pre-Sediment Drain Kit with 5' Nylon Drain Line - Drain must gravity connect to "acceptable drain site." More draining information.
• 4’ x 4” Flex Vent & Gear Clamp
• 4” Wind Turbine Ventilator
Capacity: 10 persons per day for vacation use and 8 persons per day for continuous use. (Based on 3 uses per person per day.)
Composting Unit Size: 25" W x 33" L x 28.5" H
Toilet to Vacuum Generator Maximum Distance: 50'
Vacuum Generator to Composting Unit Maximum Distance: 20'
Head (Toilet to Vacuum Generator height) Maximum: 6' Open Power Use Chart
This website is for customers in the USA & Rest of World (including Australia, NZ) outside of Canada, Europe, Finland and Norway, which have their own websites. For other locations please visit the appropriate site below.